What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm a new member

Claudia L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Claudia here from New Brunswick, Canada
I have a question...
I usually have no problems with transferring my pictures from my iPad 2 to my windows laptop but the last time that I did transfer them, a few days ago, I cannot locate. HELP! They usually go to my photos album but this time they didn't. I'm thinking that I might have lost them … ;-(

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Claudia L!

Where on your computer have you already looked for your photos?

OP
Claudia L

Claudia L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked in photos...when I tried iTunes, there is no 'photo' file.

OP
Claudia L

Claudia L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have also just checked iCloud and they are not there either.

OP
Claudia L

Claudia L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The more I think of it, I do recall seeing an apple screen with the word photos at the top....but that's it. I did search my history on my windows laptop but nothing there.

OP
Claudia L

Claudia L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woohoo!!! I found my photos. I connected my iPad to download a picture to see what and where it would go and it opened a folder "photos" ...duh...
I kept trying "pictures" in my search...all I had to do was type "photos"!!!! Live and learn!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woohoo!!! I found my photos. I connected my iPad to download a picture to see what and where it would go and it opened a folder "photos" ...duh...
I kept trying "pictures" in my search...all I had to do was type "photos"!!!! Live and learn!
Congratulations!

Most reactions

Latest posts