What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm a New Member and this is my Introduction!!! :oD

SilentRoom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the forum as of tonight! The name is SilentRoom, nice to meet all you fine people! I currently have a happy mix of apple and pc products. I love being able to gut my computer and starting from scratch. But I'll leave that for another time. I got started on iproducts when I bought a 64gb iPod touch a few years back. Was very pleased with the overall performance but felt restricted by space. I have an extensive music library and this didn't leave a lot of room for movies. So I expanded an additional 64gb when the ipad 3g came out. Been using these guys for quite a while and decided to go with with the iPhone 4s when I was due for an upgrade. I may eventually cross over to the dark side with my computers but will always be tinkering around with my own pc builds. Hope all is well with you all... :)

Oh!!! And if anyone plays Gree games, please add me! Thanks!!!
Kingdom Age: 644368543 / 220477055
Modern War: 130470050 / 793820192
Crime City: 361094111 / 338088024
Monster Quest: 147805812 / 944348117
Knights & Dragons: XBBGZNWZH

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts