What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Guys Lisa Here!

Lisa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Already playing with my ipad here.
got this baby the day it got out.
BTW this forum is great.
what are you guys liking about the ipad the most?

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, and Welcome Lisa...

What I like best is dreaming up new ways to use or to transfer tasks I perform on my desktop or laptop to the iPad.

I also am currently creating varied setups, if you will, that makes an iPad either a business assistant or an education assist tool. The avenues are unlimited and I am finding new things to do with the iPad almost by the hour.

Well I do sleep sometime too, funny thing though, I must be an iPad Junkie from all the dreams I'm having involving iPads.

One was a nightmare, a woman in my dream was real techie and disassembled my iPad and hid all the parts. When I asked her for the parts she handed me completely different pieces that didn't even belong to an iPad. Once I discovered what she was up to, I was able to retrieve the parts only to find after re-assembling them, she also had another iPad in a briefcase packed with foam and it was mine, the one I was re-assemblnig was hers! ... Weird dream

OP
L

Lisa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol.looks like u r in love with ipad.
dreaming about ipad.:D

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome Lisa!

I'm pretty much like AbblePC, I like just about everything about it..... The more I use it, the more "attached" I become.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!!!:)

I dont like the fact that i dont have it.:( Yet that is.:)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi Lisa, welcome on board from Asia …

@DG-X i understand your pain as i love to play with my Wifi until i receive my 3 G ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts