1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi from MD

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by slolane, Jul 29, 2010.

1. slolane

slolane iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New guy joining from MD. Have 64GB 3G iPad and LOVE it!!! I use it all the time, my Macbook sits mostly as the iPad does 90% of what I need and I take it with me as it's easier to carry around. I have the bluetooth keyboard, an a-frame stand, the apple case, camera kit, pogo sketch stylus and use my Netbooks carrying case to carry it all around. Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I look forward to learning lots on this great forum. :)
  2. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +93 / 2
    Welcome aboard! The same thing has kinda happened to my notebook as well. Either desktop or ipad these days :)