What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all

aboobakar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad2 does not have the face time built in app...

Is there a way how I can get it installed?????

Waiting for a solution.....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FaceTime is not allowed in the UAE due to Government restrictions. Therefore Apple had to supply the iPad without this software pre-installed.

Tim

OP
A

aboobakar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But aim moving to india in a week for good. Is there a way ICANN install it so that I can u it there?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, but you will need a new iTunes account linked to a country outside the UAE, or at least change the payment details on your existing iTunes account so you are not seen as living in UAE.

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have an iTunes account in an Apple Store that is in a country where the Government has not banned Face Time then you will be able to download it and install it on your iPad.

Tim

OP
A

aboobakar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If you have an iTunes account in an Apple Store that is in a country where the Government has not banned Face Time then you will be able to download it and install it on your iPad.

Tim

Can u please advice a country where it is not banned?

Alifaruq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FaceTime is pre installed in iPad 2? Is this the Same app that is used for accessing Facebook.

OP
A

aboobakar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alifaruq said:
FaceTime is pre installed in iPad 2? Is this the Same app that is used for accessing Facebook.

There is an app called my pad. It helps u access Facebook.

Face time is different, but I don't know if it helps to access Facebook.

Most reactions

Latest posts