What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here goes

dstevens7898

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My agency is training all their employees to go from hand written forms to at the present fill able .pdf forms, at which time I am creating on my Windows machine. My problem is as they roll the iPads out around 30 -40 at a time these guy aren't computer users. My job is ti make it a smooth transition. My problem is and from what I have been told there is no solution. When one of the users calls me and says it don't work when I do this....... I can't see what he is really doing. is he correct or is he not sure of what he really is trying to do. I also administer some windows networks and for those I use go to assist which allows me to login and see exactly what they are seeing and more times than not fix the problem. I need something like this that will work on the iPads. Anyone know of anything? Apple says it doesn't exist and I am beginning to believe them, but I thought maybe on here somebody had the same problem and found a solution they would share. Thanks for reading all help is appreciated as these are spread state wide.

Thanks again
David

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is only possible on jailbroken iOS devices, and even then I'm not sure if it is available for the current version of iOS.

Now, if these remote people also happen to have iPhones, or some other smartphone, they can probably use something like FaceTime or Skype to show you what they are seeing, and what they are doing. Not as good as full remote control, but better than nothing. Well, provided they have a reasonably steady hand, or prop things up so they don't move too much.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
How about asking them for a screenshot, and to send it by email, so at least you see what they see where the problem is occurring...
How about using something else than fillable PDF's? I am a great fan of iAuditor, however I do not know if that suits your needs... Maybe you could describe more what your needs are, maybe there are other solutions, foolproofer than fillable pdf....

Most reactions

Latest posts