1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help with setting up payment/paypal

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by swp4lfe, Aug 24, 2011.

1. swp4lfe

swp4lfe iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello My account keeps getting disabled from itunes since i put a dispute on a payment to itunes and i won. So they disabled my account and i am trying to get it enabled again, So i switch my password, my apple ID, and since i done all that I have to activate/approve paypal for itunes again. BUT i am away from MY PC and my Itunes contents but i do have access to a friends PC and their itunes but im afraid IF i connect my ipad to their itunes something bad will happen with either one of our contents. SO i was wondering is there a way to setup my paypal payments with itunes through Ipad or just with a PC??

Everything else works on my ipad, I have wifi working, I just cant download, update any apps or anything with itunes, app store, etc..

Help me out I wont be able to get to my personal PC for another week.

I contacted apple and im waiting to hear back.