What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with photos

sarheed79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have a small problem. Every time I click on a photo and try to set it as wall paper, the print window shows up, and when I tap on assign to contact the set background options show up instead. I tired resetting the system but it didn't work. Plz help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When you tried to reset, is this what you did?

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
S

sarheed79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
When you tried to reset, is this what you did?

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

I didn't know you could reset like that! Do I have to connect it to the computer?

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need to connect to a computer for a reboot, no data or settings will be lost. It's basically a "restart".

OP
S

sarheed79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeeper said:
No need to connect to a computer for a reboot, no data or settings will be lost. It's basically a "restart".

Thnx. I'll try it

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem, or have you always had it? I notice that the function that occurs, is the one right below the one you selected. what happens if you select the one all the what at the bottom of the list? Or try to email, at the top?

Are you able to "select" accurately in other apps?

Last edited:
OP
S

sarheed79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the problem seems only in photos. The whole some options r mixed up. U choose one and another appears instead.

Most reactions

Latest posts