What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo back up on ipad

Blackpool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to back up photos have got over 4 thousand photos on iPad tried to locate in windows no files there only last 34 I uploaded iTunes says I got 1 gig of photos (34 pics). But no others yet in photo library I got over 4,000 and can see each one carnet back up why iPad shows in library but not in files can anyone help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just downloaded PhotoSync today. I haven't had much time to play with it, but at first glance it look like a great tool for moving photos between your iPad and computer. It has some good reviews, so I guess I'm not alone in liking it.

Be sure to go to the developer's site and download the free companion software for you computer for best results.

With 4000 photos, you might want to set aside some time for the transfer. It is likely to take quite a while.

Edit: Doesn't keep file names though. Everything ends up with a sequential number.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts