What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with photos

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get photos from my iPhone to my iPad. Can I upload photos to Facebook from my iPad? Any help would be most appreciated.

iphone to ipad . you can use itunes. or a photo share app( uses blue tooth), however, it wont allow more than one pic at a time. you can also use photobucket app. from iphone upload to photobucket. on ipad download pics.

friendly app for facebook allows you to upload pic to facebook but you cant create an album . what i usually do is create the album using iphone facebook app.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The PhotoSync app is supposed to do device to device transfers, as well as the computer. You have to be on the same wifi network. I haven't tried it yet. Just got the phone today and still setting up.

Snowlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also email photos to yourself and then save the photo. I have taken to doing this almost every time I take a photo I like, lots less hassle.:)

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Next time please choose the appropriate sub forum.

Uuglypher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Either via iTunes.

Or if you have the camera connection kit, then you can connect your iPhone directly to the iPad and copy the pictures.

...Sorry to be dense, but how does one go about starting a new thread?
Dave in SD

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
johnturino said:
What do you mean, Biobuddy?

For example if your thread topic would be "what's your favorite apple product" and why it should be in the iPad Polls, but if you made a thread topic that's "What's your favorite fruit and why?" it should be in Anything goes. Threads get more posts/replies if they are in the appropriate sub forum. Just for next time,

biobunny

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uuglypher said:
...Sorry to be dense, but how does one go about starting a new thread?
Dave in SD

In case this is what you asked here's how to create a new thread.

Attachments

• image-3368689494.png
    image-3368689494.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 206
  • image-3074278728.png
    image-3074278728.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 197

Jbembenek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try the app called Photo Transfer App from the app store. It let's you transfer to and from iOs devices and/or your computer. Works great and no need for any cables. Works for devices on the same wifi network. Not free but well worth the money if you need to transfer lots of photos and/or videos.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts