What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost my files

soconfused2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Had my iPad go bad and had to have it replaced.

I had a full backup on iTunes before I sent the bad one back.

When I restored the new one from a backup, all my files for "Numbers" are missing. Would they be still there somewhere hidden or have I lost them?

My assumption was that a full backup was a full backup. I did not take any additional steps ( or know how to verify that "all" files where backed up

Thanks

Bossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
soconfused2011 said:
Hi all,

Had my iPad go bad and had to have it replaced.

I had a full backup on iTunes before I sent the bad one back.

When I restored the new one from a backup, all my files for "Numbers" are missing. Would they be still there somewhere hidden or have I lost them?

My assumption was that a full backup was a full backup. I did not take any additional steps ( or know how to verify that "all" files where backed up

Thanks

Can you supply some more specific information? What do you mean by "numbers"? Normally we have music, videos, apps etc...

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Numbers is a top-selling productivity app. OP is saying all his/her files in Numbers weren't backed up.

OP
S

soconfused2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I should have been more specific

Numbers is a program, like excel for windows.

I'm on the original iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts