What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help on my new ipad 2

Reaction score
i just got my new ipad 2 and was wondering how to install applications already downloaded on a cd or from sites other than itunes? :confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only apps that have been downloaded to the iPad from Apple's App Store can be loaded onto the iPad. You can't load other apps onto a non-jailbroken iPad - in particular, of course, you can't load programs that would run on a PC or Mac.

Tim

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An iPad is not like a normal computer, the only programs you can install are called 'apps' and can only be found on the AppStore which looks like the attached image.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• image-809379473.png
    image-809379473.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 249

MMGiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enterprise Distribution

Do you guys have any experience with companies that have an Apple Enterprise License for distributing apps? Would these have to be installed from the company's server or online somehow, or could you potentially use a thumb drive for distribution?

Most reactions

Latest posts