What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help - NAS folders not visible on Buzz Player

Eddvardien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping somebody can help me with an issue whihc is driving me mad!

I have a Buffalo Linkstation NAS drive, on to which I have recently added all of my media files. I recently renamed a number of the folders which had already transferred onto the NAS, to tidy up the names etc.

Since then I have found that all of the files I renamed have disappeared when I try and view the NAS through my Xbox 360. This has been bugging me for some time..... However, I have also downloaded Buzz Player for my iPad last night and I have found that the same folders which have disappeared from view on my Xbox are also not visible through Buzz Player.

I should mention that I have also been using the AirPlayIt app for ipad, and had no such problems with this App. Also, I can view all of the folders when I vew the drive through my PC.

Can anybody please help with some idea of why the files might have disappeared - and how I can get them to appear again? Any help gratefully received!

Most reactions

Latest posts