What's new

HELP! Moving pics from iPad to Mac, not saving the correct version

legs104

iPF Noob
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm using iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer to move my iPad camera roll to my Mac. The problem I'm having is, once I've moved the pictures from my camera roll to a folder on my Mac Desktop, the pictures that have been moved have been pictures I had before editing them. I'm sorry if I'm not making sense. Basically, the version of the pictures being sent to my Mac are not the same as the version I have on my camera roll. I thought maybe my Photostream had something to do with this so I turned off Photostream and restarted my iPad and tried again. Same results. Old versions of pictures are being sent to Mac. Thanks for any advice you can offer. :) My head is spinning.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom