What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP IPAD 2 Im going crazy trying to figure this out

scarface9117

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently was trying to charge my ipad, I plugged it in to what I thought was a good charger, well I noticed it began to charge then suddenly stopped and I nudged the charger and it started to charge again and didn't stop I waited around to see if it would stop again and it didnt. I left my house for about 2 hours came back and i saw my ipad was on the boot logo and the screen had some multicolored horizontal lines, 4 of them spaced pretty evenly on the screen and the edges of the picture where odd looking as well. I hit the sleep button and it shut off then brought the boot logo up again and did it a couple more times then I noticed it started to run some script on the bottom left hand side it would pop up pretty quickly so I didn't really get to read what it was saying but then it would start what looked like a heart monitor type line or a line graph slowly appear from left to right I would boot a couple more times then just go black with some more odd horizontal lines then just stay like that all of this happened in about half hours time the whole time I had it hooked up to the charger the ipad came with. I tried a factory reset where you power it down and hold the home button the plug it in to a computer it would connect and begin the process then it would just throw an error. I am going to try letting it charge through the night and try doing another factory reset because a couple times it would just die and go to the battery with red in it screen indicating I needed to charge it. I am stumped I don't know why its doing this, it hasn't been dropped or water damaged why the sudden glitch has anyone ever experienced this before I would appreciate any help I can get Thank You!

Most reactions

Latest posts