What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

camaroz1985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I just got a new to me ipad 1 (32GB, wifi) last night, and am enjoying learning how to use it. It is my first Apple product other than an older ipod. The main reason for getting it is for my fiancee to use in her classroom (and I thought they were cool, and wanted to play with it). She is a speech pathologist.

That brings me to my first question. Anticipating it might get dropped, or banged around we got an Otterbox Defender case for it (they are very cheap on Amazon). Installing the case and a Power Support screen protector was easy enough, the screen protector just required a little patience. Now my question is, is there any way to keep the headphone jack cover closed. The one on our case is sticking up, and won't stay in place for more than a few seconds?

This is what I am referring to.
WP_000092.jpg

Most reactions