What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Lancaster, England!!

georgehowarth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've just bought my new ipad (first ever tablet or laptop)! I'm a mature student (33) and have bought this to help with my course. I'm really interested in using it to help with organisation and time management which I think are gonna be my main issues, having been out of education for over 12 years.

I live in Lancaster and have just started a religious studies degree - I'm not religious myself but it's been a lifelong fascination of mine. I play kit drums (funk is my main thing musically), I'm into all things radio controlled and regularly race rc cars. I used to be a bit of a raver but was prone to overdoing it party-wise so now try my best to take it easy.

There's loads I wanna ask (especially about the vast array of apps that are currently befuddling me!) but I'll post my questions elsewhere rather than going on about them here! Anyway, glad to be here, look forward to chatting to you all, I hope I'll be around for a long time!

George :)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Hello from Canada.

The iPF is a good community. Plenty of iOS enthusiasts to answer your questions about anything iPad related.

The easiest way to navigate the site is by browsing the the Discussion lobbies. The "Search" feature is very useful too.

Before you start, please read the forum rules.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Enjoy.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Mjmipad001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello fellow newcomer, I'm sure the ipad will come in very useful with your studies ! How are you finding being a mature student ? I'm looking I to starting a degree myself at the ripe old age of 35 !

Reaction score
iPadimage.co.uk said:
Hello fellow newcomer, I'm sure the ipad will come in very useful with your studies ! How are you finding being a mature student ? I'm looking I to starting a degree myself at the ripe old age of 35 !

Welcome too

Most reactions

Latest posts