Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Kiaceed14, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Kiaceed14

Kiaceed14
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi, my name is Paul and I am a late starter with the Apple technology. I had my 1st iPad a couple of years ago and now have a 4th generation. My wife has the iphone 5 but also uses the ipad. I am now retired but still doing plenty of work in my home and garden. Property maintenance was my forte. I hope to get some help from all the vast knowledge of the people on here. I hope to find all my answers on here too.

#1 Kiaceed14, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. The OB

The OB
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Good to hear from you Paul, welcome to the forum. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.
    http://support.apple.com/manuals/

Please read the rules too!! Actually, they make interesting reading:)

See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Have fun and enjoy your iPad
    Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome to the forum Paul!

4. leelai

leelai