What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

Thesparrow47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a elderly gentleman from florida and have been retired 24 years (now 88 years of age- noticed I didn't say old! Have had my IPad for about 3 months and use it several hours every day.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You're only as old as you feel and your iPad will certainly keep you feeling young. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

Stephen19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Good to hear from you. You're only as old as you feel and your iPad will certainly keep you feeling young. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

Hello, how can I post on here, TOTALLY frustrated with site as will not let me enter type into the big box, only anheading, THEN says I must enter three letters tom post, but I cannot access the box.....aaaarrrrrvggggghhhhhhh.
Stephen

Sent from Stephen's iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you managed to post OK, I'm guessing now. If you wanted to start a new thread, click on the 'iPad Forum' button near the top of the Forum web page, choose the topic area, say 'iPad Help', select it and then you'll see a 'Start new thread' button.

To prevent spamming, the Forum doesn't allow you to post a web link until you've made at least six posts.

Hope that helps. Sorry if you've been having trouble posting!

Welcome....please stay with us.....

Tim
Scotland - incredibly it's sunny today!

Most reactions

Latest posts