What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Friend ID Requests

roydingledine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me

Looking for more friends. Always have stuff on my roadside stand. Help loading boats and what ever. Play every day. Add in game center as TRUCKER1290. Thanks

ReaperWayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mostly sell items that take a long time to make. Currently level 36. Online everyday, but not all day. Will help with boat orders if I have the supplies. I don't really do my own boat anymore. I Sometimes put help by the ones with the most XP for other people to do if they want

Game Center ID:

ReaperWayne

Last edited:

Kfdueg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! I'm a daily player and willing to help out when I can! I hate spammers and inactive player who don't contribute. Feel free to add me!

hangtime204
Level 48

See you soon!

ReaperWayne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mostly sell items that take a long time to make. Currently level 37. Online everyday every few hours. Will help with boat orders if I have the supplies.

Game Center ID:

ReaperWayne

Most reactions

Latest posts