What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone used Ensquared?

bww

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know they are a sponsor here but there is not alot of actual customer reviews, etc for them (there are tons for squaretrade). All I am seeing are replies and reviews from Ensquared themselves.

I am purchasing an iPad for my parents and would like to also get them some accidental damage insurance. Anyone here have Ensquared.?

Thanks

OP
B

bww

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well no one ever replied...
I ended up purchasing the iPad 2 3g 32gb for the parents and decided to go with squaretrade. There are such good "real" customer feedbacks for them and when I called to order they gave me a code to use that gave me 20% off so I only paid $79 for 2 years accidental damage with no deductible and with the $51 I saved buying the iPad today I am very satisfied.

Traquy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well no one ever replied...
I ended up purchasing the iPad 2 3g 32gb for the parents and decided to go with squaretrade. There are such good "real" customer feedbacks for them and when I called to order they gave me a code to use that gave me 20% off so I only paid $79 for 2 years accidental damage with no deductible and with the $51 I saved buying the iPad today I am very satisfied.

We purchased an ipad today and are going to get the squaretrade warranty also. Would you care to share the 20% off code?

ETA: never mind, I called and got a code. It was $35 off for black friday. We got the 3 yr coverage for $97.99.

Last edited:
OP
B

bww

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to get the 35 percent off but they said it was not for first time users of SquareTrade. Oh well I am happy with my purchase anyway.

Traquy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to get the 35 percent off but they said it was not for first time users of SquareTrade. Oh well I am happy with my purchase anyway.

That may be true, I didn't think about that. My husband has another policy through them for his laptop.

Most reactions

Latest posts