What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

handwriting recognition ipad

semperfi4000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase an iPAD. However, I need an application, that allows me to use Handwriting Recognition using certian forms. For example, I have forms, I use during my therapy sessions. It would be nice to use these forms on an iPAD, using handwriting recognition. Does anyone know if there is an App that will do this ? I saw the App WritePad, but with WritePad it didn't seem there was a way for me use my existing forms I use in therapy sessions.

thank you

ChemoSabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too would like to see if something will use forms or templates.

I have WritePad and you are right, it uses a blank "piece of paper". I have not tried to open any forms to see if it will work. I use it a meetings to take notes.

With my finger, the handwriting recognition is very good, if I write slowly and use large letters. I have not tried it with a stylus.

Cors

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please

Find an App that does this, i.m really really interested in it, thank you so much!

Most reactions

Latest posts