What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Groups in Contacts

Moray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Have a whole string of "untitled group" entries and they seem to be proliferating when I synch contacts to my iiMac. Moreover there is no "edit" button on their pages, so how can I delete them, and how can I stop this happening? I have one other group that is proliferating in the same way that has a title ("BookClub") but also has no edit button. What is going on?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When there is no immediately obvious way to delete something on the ipad, try swiping across the entry from right to left. This will usually bring up a red delete button that you can press to delete the entry.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

OP
Moray

Moray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
When there is no immediately obvious way to delete something on the ipad, try swiping across the entry from right to left. This will usually bring up a red delete button that you can press to delete the entry.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

Alas, I tried that and it does not work. There seems no way to clear them out

Most reactions

Latest posts