What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google bookmarks in safari on iPad

rabbers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a way for me to access my google bookmarks easily in safari on my iPad?

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First, open your Safari browser by tapping on the Safari icon, normally located on your iPad Home Screen. Navigate to the Web page that you wish to add as a Bookmark. Once the desired page has finished loading, tap on the Plus button located at the top of your screen. Then a menu should now be displayed on top of your Safari browser window. Select the choice labeled Add Bookmark. The Add Bookmark screen should now be displayed.This text is editable and can be changed to whatever you desire. It is important, as this is the title which will be listed in Safari's Bookmarks. Once you are done, select the Save button.The Bookmarks Menu should now be displayed on your iPad screen and to access that Web page at a later time, simply select it from this menu. Hope you got it.

OP
R

rabbers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe my original post was not clear. I know how safari bookmarks work. What I am looking for is a way to easily access my google bookmarks from safari on the iPad. I use multiple browsers on multiple devices, and so far google bookmarks have been the best way for me to centralise and manage bookmarks.

Most reactions

Latest posts