What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader How do you set up sticky notes to display your name as author

tabletlearner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Goodreader you have the ability to have your name listed as the author on the sticky notes. The program says go to "settings" to put your name. I have done some searching with Google and on my iPad and I can't find where I do it. Is it in iPad settings or Goodreader settings? Under what? Please list the step by step process to do this.
Thank you very much

OP
T

tabletlearner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found my answer. I will go ahead and share it in case someone else would like to know. The "settings" is in the App Goodreader. At the bottom of the screen is an icon that looks like a sprocket. When you choose that you open "settings" in Goodreader. Choose "Viewing PDF files," and then "Author" and put your name in.
Then when you make a Sticky note your name is on the Sticky note.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tabletlearner said:
I found my answer. I will go ahead and share it in case someone else would like to know. The "settings" is in the App Goodreader. At the bottom of the screen is an icon that looks like a sprocket. When you choose that you open "settings" in Goodreader. Choose "Viewing PDF files," and then "Author" and put your name in.
Then when you make a Sticky note your name is on the Sticky note.

Thanks very much for sharing the new tip. Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions