What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good quality sleeve?

Valium618

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im looking for a good quality zippered hardsleeve, looking around its tought theres dozens but does anyone know of anything like a sleeve with memory foam on the inside that zippers more than just one side and is firm all around so it can take a small fall? sort of thin as well nothing to obtruse would be amazing!!! its just got to survive in my messenger bag for classes here in San Antonio any insight would be amazing!

One that ive been looking at was the hardcandy bubble cases, anyone have any experience with these or anything? are they worth while or garbage?

Last edited:

Mark4777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know of a good sleeve, but I am waiting on the Trident case for the ipad 2. I understand they are the best. They tested it on YouTube by dropping it and then throwing water on it.

ajneuman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ckole said:
Timbuk2 has good sleeves.

I have a Timbuk2 sleeve and I really like however, my iPad 2 is fairly loose in it. I bought it knowing that I would also have some sort of protective case as well.

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ajneuman said:
I have a Timbuk2 sleeve and I really like however, my iPad 2 is fairly loose in it. I bought it knowing that I would also have some sort of protective case as well.

I just picked up a Phillips neoprene sleeve at Target. It has a nice snug fit with my iPad2.

Most reactions

Latest posts