Good quality sleeve?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Valium618, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Valium618

Valium618 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im looking for a good quality zippered hardsleeve, looking around its tought theres dozens but does anyone know of anything like a sleeve with memory foam on the inside that zippers more than just one side and is firm all around so it can take a small fall? sort of thin as well nothing to obtruse would be amazing!!! its just got to survive in my messenger bag for classes here in San Antonio any insight would be amazing!

One that ive been looking at was the hardcandy bubble cases, anyone have any experience with these or anything? are they worth while or garbage?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. Mark4777

Mark4777 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't know of a good sleeve, but I am waiting on the Trident case for the ipad 2. I understand they are the best. They tested it on YouTube by dropping it and then throwing water on it.

3. ckole

ckole iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Timbuk2 has good sleeves.

4. ajneuman

ajneuman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a Timbuk2 sleeve and I really like however, my iPad 2 is fairly loose in it. I bought it knowing that I would also have some sort of protective case as well.

5. AJsAWiz

AJsAWiz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just picked up a Phillips neoprene sleeve at Target. It has a nice snug fit with my iPad2.