What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good iPad "3" apps!

tomallman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As above... Any ideas? Already have GarageBand, iMovie and iPhoto!

Thanks in advance :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Open the App store...you will see a header for apps that are featured for the iPad 3. There is a good game on sale for $0.99 (mortal combat 3, iirc). Get that for sure.

Make sure you have iBooks 2. There are some free books for that. Get the free Kindle app, too.

Pages, Keynote have been updated.

sansnom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kindle for iPad has also been updated for the Retina display but hasn't been listed on the 'featured apps for the new iPad' page, one assumes since it's a direct competitor to Apple's iBooks...

Definitely worth getting though since it's cross-platform and really well implemented.

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you head to the toucharcade website (google toucharcade) and look through the most recent posts they have a list of apps updated or released apps that take advantage of the new iPad 3 screen. I'd find it for you but I'm a tad busy, sorry.

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

Most reactions

Latest posts