1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Good Day Neighbor!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Birdmantwo, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Birdmantwo

Birdmantwo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome, my name is Richard and will be 63 this month. I've been a windows
    user for the past 20 years and purchasing this IPad 2 last week is my first int-
    roduction to Apple products. Now perhaps my memory may not be what it was but honestly speaking, I can't remember being this excited over Bill Gates!
    WoW, this thing is just totally awesome and definitely a lot more fun than my
    last wife.....no pun intended! :)
  2. Ruthie

Ruthie iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi, you are going to love your iPad. There isn't much it won't do! This forum is really helpful too.
  3. info

info iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome Birdman! It's a mind blowing piece, enjoy. :)
  4. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,282 / 0
    Hi there, my IPhone was my first introduction to Apple. I just had to get an IPad too and am totally attached to it now. I also have a MacBook Pro, which I'm still trying to find my way around. But I'm definitely a convert now. This forum has helped me no end. Enjoy!!
  5. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland
  6. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +427 / 0
    Welcome on board I turned 67 last week so you are a young guy.... Lol
  7. Birdmantwo

Birdmantwo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WoW, totally awesome I'm so excited!!! I finally figured out where my favorites were on Safari, ain't noth'n slow bout me! I'm used to Chrome, I gave up on Explorer and this is my first experience with Safari. Perhaps I should do a "search" for Safari tips and tricks???
  8. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,282 / 0
    Sounds like a wonderful idea.. Also search Tips and Tricks for those who do not know and you'll find oodles of pages of tips that will make your life easier, it sure did mine. Enjoy!!!