What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Day Neighbor!

Birdmantwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, my name is Richard and will be 63 this month. I've been a windows
user for the past 20 years and purchasing this IPad 2 last week is my first int-
roduction to Apple products. Now perhaps my memory may not be what it was but honestly speaking, I can't remember being this excited over Bill Gates!
WoW, this thing is just totally awesome and definitely a lot more fun than my
last wife.....no pun intended! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, my IPhone was my first introduction to Apple. I just had to get an IPad too and am totally attached to it now. I also have a MacBook Pro, which I'm still trying to find my way around. But I'm definitely a convert now. This forum has helped me no end. Enjoy!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
Birdmantwo

Birdmantwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WoW, totally awesome I'm so excited!!! I finally figured out where my favorites were on Safari, ain't noth'n slow bout me! I'm used to Chrome, I gave up on Explorer and this is my first experience with Safari. Perhaps I should do a "search" for Safari tips and tricks???

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Birdmantwo said:
WoW, totally awesome I'm so excited!!! I finally figured out where my favorites were on Safari, ain't noth'n slow bout me! I'm used to Chrome, I gave up on Explorer and this is my first experience with Safari. Perhaps I should do a "search" for Safari tips and tricks???

Sounds like a wonderful idea.. Also search Tips and Tricks for those who do not know and you'll find oodles of pages of tips that will make your life easier, it sure did mine. Enjoy!!!

Most reactions