What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to find you all...

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've already found this iPad forum quite useful. I added a camera connector kit to my order to save a little. I learned that there is an error on the UPS Tracking site which says "Billing Information Received" and the status has not updated, despite the iPad already shipping (from China) according to the Apple Store on-line status. (Apple Store person confirmed, if the Apple Store order says it shipped, then it shipped and the UPS status was not updated).

I have had iPhone 3G for almost 2 years and was looking for a bigger screen version to check email and web news when I wake up in the morning. I think I may get my MacBook Pro back from my wife during the evenings, if I let her use the iPad to check email and watch YouTube in the evenings. And maybe, just maybe, the night light in our bedroom will go off late at night since she will read her books on a backlite iPad instead of the paperback books with the light on. Time will tell if this invention will be a game changer or not.;)

iPad WiFi joins our:
MacBook Pro
MacBook
(2) iPhones 3Gs & (2) Blackberries
and iMac

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i really believe the iPad will change the way , we approach our personal computing, i have read a way i admit for many it will be like this ... only one desktop at home and many iPad for the wife , kid's and surely the father too

Most reactions

Latest posts