What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gdrive and videos

lobsters15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot add videos to Gdrive on my ipad running ios7. I click on the + in Gdrive and select the video to be uploaded and then click on the other tick and I am informed that 0 out of 0 is being uploaded . The privacy settings for Gdrive are enabled. I am having to add videos to Gdrive on my PC which I find rather inconvenient.

tanveers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PC? GDrive Mobile or standalone?.... If your not transferring data between two Apple devices, and your using a PC, then there may be nothing wrong other than a compatibility issue between your iPad and PC. As I'm sure your aware, Apple and Windows Operating Systems do not communicate well with each other, due to the fact that there systems take different formats than the other one. What format are the videos that you are attempting to transfer to the GDrive? Are they Standard for video, such as, .mp4, .mov, .avi,etc....? There are application out online for free that will help in the process of transferring your content to your PC/Mac computer. Try searching online for Like iPhone Recovery Transfer, this should allow you to access the files you need to transfer to your GDrive.

OP
L

lobsters15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no problem adding a video to Gdrive on my PC and viewing it on the Gdrive app on my ipad. However when I use the ipad camera adaptor to upload videos to Photos on my Ipad I cannot add them to Gdrive on my ipad. Photographs are uploaded without difficulty. The videos are mp4s.

Most reactions