What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gardening!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, where is everyones pics of gardens. Are there no gardens in iPad world.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have tried a few gardening apps but have not been happy with them. I wanted to redesign my garden. I'm moving from annuals and perennials to flowering shrubs, trees and a few flowers. (I'm getting old, 72, and it's harder to garden.) Books are also a problem. None of the gardening books with lots of pictures are out in ebooks. I hope that changes. As I get older i may want to read more. As for an iPad in the garden in a shady spot can't beat it. Can't wait to save enough to trade up to a 2 to have a camera for garden pics.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bennettb said:
I have tried a few gardening apps but have not been happy with them. I wanted to redesign my garden. I'm moving from annuals and perennials to flowering shrubs, trees and a few flowers. (I'm getting old, 72, and it's harder to garden.) Books are also a problem. None of the gardening books with lots of pictures are out in ebooks. I hope that changes. As I get older i may want to read more. As for an iPad in the garden in a shady spot can't beat it. Can't wait to save enough to trade up to a 2 to have a camera for garden pics.

I use my iPhone to take the pics and then email to my iPad.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay guys! I know some of you have gardens, get off those iPads for once and tell me what you have, how big, what type of garden it is etc... Some of you must have one. Please?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Okay guys! I know some of you have gardens, get off those iPads for once and tell me what you have, how big, what type of garden it is etc... Some of you must have one. Please?

My garden only exists in your fantasy, so I am definitely the wrong person to ask, how it looks. :D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

You'll be pleased to know that you won't be seeing me in this thread.......wipes feet and walks back inside.

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You bums, come back here? Don't you walk away from me, it's rude!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Yes it is like a jungle!

Attachments

• image-2592123678.png
    image-2592123678.png
    890 KB · Views: 239
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
Yes it is like a jungle!

Have you not seen mine above, I'm still trying to find my way out now but I need to sharpen my slasher!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks neater than mine. Very nice! Love the paving

Most reactions