What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garageband export/email audio glitches

ginatown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else having an issue when emailing a song, there are weird audio glitches every second that don't appear anywhere in the song on the app.

It exports as an M4a, and is sent via email. It sounds like missing data or something?

Any help is appreciated! If there is already a thread for this, I missed it, let me know.

ipsingh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Garageband audio issue

Is anyone else having an issue when emailing a song, there are weird audio glitches every second that don't appear anywhere in the song on the app.

It exports as an M4a, and is sent via email. It sounds like missing data or something?

Any help is appreciated! If there is already a thread for this, I missed it, let me know.

I have never tried emaling a song but my garageband's sound distort after few operations, I tried every possible settings but at last I had to delete the application and re-install to get rid of the problem but the new installation worked the same ways, the sound again started distorting, any body else faced this, any remedies please.

Most reactions

Latest posts