What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games will not load

Elan2223

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to play gems with friends and scramble with friends. I am signing in with my Facebook account and it just says logging on. It never finishes.m It won't let me log in with my regular email address. Please help.

OP
E

Elan2223

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this iPad will not let me log into my games and it will not update the games. I hope that makes sense to you. M It just keeps saying logging on. When I press the help button, it says updating and then the page goes blank.m Does that make sense to anyone?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried going to the website version of Facebook to try to sign in there?

OP
E

Elan2223

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I did try that. I finally went on to the publisher of the game and found out the game was down.. both of the games were from zynga. It was fixed this morning. Thank you for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts