What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud Problem

NEOBAHAMUT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So i have a problem. My Apple account is a gmail email address. I have logged in to icloud with this email address for months now without any problem. Today however I decided that I also wanted to set up an email address linked to it so that I can also recieve email through a @me address. So here we go. I created an email address [email protected].... I didn't want this initially as I wanted my name but apparently that is already registered with my OLD me account that I had when I had mobileme. Anyway i've decided that I don't want to use email through this icloud address now and want to delete the [email protected] email address forever.

I logged in to my apple account online and deleted the registered email address. For some reason I can still log in to icloud and click email... it then just takes me to the inbox of [email protected]. Why hasn't it told me there is no registered email address?

Most reactions

Latest posts