1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iCloud Problem

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by NEOBAHAMUT, Jun 13, 2012.

1. NEOBAHAMUT

NEOBAHAMUT iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi guys,

So i have a problem. My Apple account is a gmail email address. I have logged in to icloud with this email address for months now without any problem. Today however I decided that I also wanted to set up an email address linked to it so that I can also recieve email through a @me address. So here we go. I created an email address neobahamut@me.com.... I didn't want this initially as I wanted my name but apparently that is already registered with my OLD me account that I had when I had mobileme. Anyway i've decided that I don't want to use email through this icloud address now and want to delete the neobahamut@me.com email address forever.

I logged in to my apple account online and deleted the registered email address. For some reason I can still log in to icloud and click email... it then just takes me to the inbox of neobahamut@me.com. Why hasn't it told me there is no registered email address?