What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future movie releases

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm! Not heard of that one! I will go look for it

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now if you had said starring Denzel Washington. I'm there! I love his acting. Loved him in The Bone Collector. Thanks AA, that sure does look good. I love watching all those program's where they try to find out why the plane went down. Is it based on a real story?

Sichan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now if you had said starring Denzel Washington. I'm there! I love his acting. Loved him in The Bone Collector. Thanks AA, that sure does look good. I love watching all those program's where they try to find out why the plane went down. Is it based on a real story?

Me too! I'd watch anything with DW in it. Personal fav movie of his for me was John Q... too bad people were more focused about the health care issue of the film than the self sacrifice of the father was willing to make.

but this could be a fav for me, cuz I an plane fanatic.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you see that Christopher Eccleston is the villain in Thor 2. Cool!
The sequel to X-Men: First Class was previously rumoured that the follow up would be called X-Men: Days Of Future Past and it's just been confirmed

And I know it's not a film but Dr Who as well!
http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/doctor-who/22207/doctor-who-new-series-7-trailer

Last edited:

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Just read on the Hollywood Reporter site that
FOX Pictures & Ridley Scott have signed up for
P R O M E T H E U S 2.

Stars Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace have bern signed too. Screenwriter Damon Lindelof might not be available.

Cinema release is scheduled for 2014 / 2015.

:)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you AA! I keep forgetting to update this thread too! Olympics has taken over my life at the moment.

Anyway!

The Hobbit is a trilogy!!! Hmmm! Can't remember the book being long enough, myself. Have you seen the new Bond Skyfall trailer yet? It's looking fantastic. My hubby is a BIG BIG fan of his.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Thank you AA! I keep forgetting to update this thread too! Olympics has taken over my life at the moment.

Anyway!

The Hobbit is a trilogy!!! Hmmm! Can't remember the book being long enough, myself. Have you seen the new Bond Skyfall trailer yet? It's looking fantastic. My hubby is a BIG BIG fan of his.

Just watched it. Bond never gets old.
AA

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk

Anyway!

I'm hoping the reason for the extended length of the hobbit is that they have brought all the other lesser known books in and mingled them together. There are so many offshoots of Tolkiens creations, mainly as indepth explanations to characters or places, but sometimes a snippet of invaluable information is embedded in there too.

Roll on December!!!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sci-Fi movie "All You Need Is Kill" will be filmed entirely at Warner Bros.' U.K. studio facility Leavesden (Harry Potter) Studios. Emily Blunt, Tom Cruise, starring.

The screenplay is adapted from a story written by Japanese author Hiroshi Sakurazaka.

It's about a soldier who becomes stuck in a time loop on the last day of a battle to defend Earth from aliens.

AA

Sun King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking forward to seeing Cloud Atlas from the Wachowskis.

An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Robert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Hobbit. Happened to miss Prometheus, as it only played here in an English cinema for a short time. Batman was excellent, though.

Most reactions

Latest posts