What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future movie releases

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Off to watch Prometheus tomorrow, I can't wait, managed to get in the Directors Auditorium, leather comfy seats and drink and food brought to you whilst you watch the film.......bring on the popcorn!!

I wanna come!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
TheRambler said:
Off to watch Prometheus tomorrow, I can't wait, managed to get in the Directors Auditorium, leather comfy seats and drink and food brought to you whilst you watch the film.......bring on the popcorn!!

So apparently a dog and not a cat, will be the faithful companion in this installment of the franchise. ;)

AA

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hell yes! Yugh but brilliant! The dark knight returns looks cool too! Total Recall looks pretty cool too. I'm a big Arnie fan but this updated version is brilliant. So many films to see and not enough money to see them all. Sigh! I will have to watch them on the telly.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Last edited:
OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Let us know what you think of it Chris. I will be there in spirit with you. I don't take any notice of reviews myself. Only you can be the judge of a film. I've loved loads of films with bad reviews. It's what you are expecting to see with some of these guys.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm waiting here Chris? How was it?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brilliant! Tell me about that one too! I want to see that as well!

Most reactions

Latest posts