What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frustrated

jensen13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I've had my iPad for about 16 months now, and have mostly loved it....until the last 3-4 months, that is. Since that time, I have experienced repeated crashes and just plain whacked out behavior from my device. I have wiped it clean -- TWICE! -- and it seems to just be getting worse. I am angry and frustrated and ready to chuck it in the garbage! Why should a product this pricey behave so poorly after barely a year of use? Apple support has not been much help. Today I was at the Apple store in Chicago where they did yet another "restore" (after, of course, downloading ios 7) but other than another wipe clean, offered little in the way of real help. To my friends I now say, "Get a Nexus instead."

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about your frustrations but hopefully someone will have some insight on how to fix your device.

Most reactions

Latest posts