What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free books

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mrcupu said:
how to ss my ipad display

Press the power and home buttons simultaneously, then immediately release them. The screen will blank out for a second and you'll hear a shutter sound. Your screenshot can be found in your camera roll.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the instructions now heres the ss of my weird kindle app without search function except on the book collection page and welcome to kindle book but i compressed this picture by 50% because its too big i hope its okay
IMG_0194.PNG

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the instructions now heres the ss of my weird kindle app without search function except on the book collection page and welcome to kindle book but i compressed this picture by 50% because its too big i hope its okay
View attachment 30419

That's a PDF, so that's probably why you can't search it from the Kindle app.

Folkrov

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am looking for writing apps for writting books i know that this is a bit lost in sight?

abdullah12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You acn collect your book from various way.You can collect from internet.

Most reactions

Latest posts