What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

floor planner

Reaction score
Has anyone downloaded any apps for doing simple floor plans on the ipad first generation? I have downloaded a couple - Draw Floor Plan and also Smartdrawings. Both of them just lock up, and will not allow me to draw anything. I emailed the App Developers, and got to no response. Has anyone had any luck with any floor plan apps for the first Generation? I upgraded the OS to 4.3. :(

Beengel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thebudgetarchitect said:
Has anyone downloaded any apps for doing simple floor plans on the ipad first generation? I have downloaded a couple - Draw Floor Plan and also Smartdrawings. Both of them just lock up, and will not allow me to draw anything. I emailed the App Developers, and got to no response. Has anyone had any luck with any floor plan apps for the first Generation? I upgraded the OS to 4.3. :(

MagicPlan is a great app. Not sure what younger looking for.

Most reactions

Latest posts