What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apidej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MelissaBenton88 said:
Is there an easy way to get iPad 2 to support flash?

THE ANSWER..
YES OFCOURSE.

I think you have to settle with apps that support flash indirectly such as remote desktop apps or remote browser apps.

bloodyfeelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I have an iPad 2 WiFi only, just bought photon browser, but it keeps saying I can't connect to the servers when I want to press the lightning button. anyone got an idea why? such a shame :(

bloodyfeelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yup perfect connection. even when I use photon to browse the web without flash its normal. just the flash part

tennisace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes - I can hear the sound perfectly with no problems at all.

OK - check this just to be sure...

'Settings', 'iPod', 'Volume Limit'->'Off'

Remember, too, that the iPad has independent volume controls for headphones and the internal speaker. So, you may have set the volume to, say, max on headphones and assume, when you remove the headphone jack, it will be max volume on the speaker too. No - the volume is independent and you'll have to adjust it again..

Let us know if this helps - if not, we'll try some other things.

Tim
tim i talked to a ipad tech support so i could fix what u were telling me about on the volume, the tech support person said that there wasnt a independent volume control on the ipad, and said that u may have been mistaken, she told me to buy a external speaker from the apple store and that might help with the volume when i am using splashtop streamer to connect to the ipad to my pc, and that i would hear the sound better. tim is she wrong because maybe she was just trying to get me to buy a apple product, where did u find the independent volume controls, because i really want the sound to work, and do u think i should try the external speakers the apple tech was telling me about. please give me a reply so i can fix this. thanks tim

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bloodyfeelin said:
yup perfect connection. even when I use photon to browse the web without flash its normal. just the flash part

Go into settings and try different bandwith options. There are 6 in total, 3 worked for me.

Reaction score

Remember, too, that the iPad has independent volume controls for headphones and the internal speaker. So, you may have set the volume to, say, max on headphones and assume, when you remove the headphone jack, it will be max volume on the speaker too. No - the volume is independent and you'll have to adjust it again..

Tim
tim i talked to a ipad tech support so i could fix what u were telling me about on the volume, the tech support person said that there wasnt a independent volume control on the ipad, and said that u may have been mistaken, she told me to buy a external speaker from the apple store and that might help with the volume when i am using splashtop streamer to connect to the ipad to my pc, and that i would hear the sound better. tim is she wrong because maybe she was just trying to get me to buy a apple product, where did u find the independent volume controls, because i really want the sound to work, and do u think i should try the external speakers the apple tech was telling me about. please give me a reply so i can fix this. thanks tim

On the streamer do you have switch sound enabled? Your computer should mute and sound switch to the ipad once that option on the streamer is checked.
You can then turn up the volume on your laptop , using Splashtop on your ipad,which should make the volume louder on your ipad as well.
Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Last edited:

bloodyfeelin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photon

bloodyfeelin said:

Go into settings and try different bandwith options. There are 6 in total, 3 worked for me.

I've tried all 6. none worked for me :( some take a longer time to loadbthe error message, but all eventually show that message

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

You can try this simply yourself. Find an app that has audio. Now listen through the speaker. Turn up the volume to maximum. Now plug in a headset. Turn the volume down to minimum. Pull out the headset - the speaker is still at full volume.

Tim

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bloodyfeelin said:
I've tried all 6. none worked for me :( some take a longer time to loadbthe error message, but all eventually show that message

I tried to use it yesterday and had some problems also. Perhaps there was something going on with their servers.

Try again today and if still no luck, contact their support guys that are very responsive.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay then ~ I think that the time has come. The end is near. This thread has been helpful and will continue to be. Hopefully, without seeing any more flash threads.

Use the Search button! There are more threads on this topic than I have freckles.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts