What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash player problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docj1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get things to play that are supported by flash player?

iZicle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best senecio for a fix to this is a good third party browser app that supports hd flash. After doing a ton of research on this same question, I personally use the "Photon" browser and for me it works perfect...fast, reliable, and extremely stable! :)

Sent from my iPad 3 v5.1.1

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can't. Not on any iDevice. Steve Jobs swore Apple would never support their main competitor's main tool - Flash. There are way faster player systems now that are far superior to Flash - like HTML 5. But so many websites still use Flash. So in the iPhone/iPad world you're just out of luck. We've all learned to live with it - but it is a pain to be sure. Wish I had better news.

Er...this thread will be closed in a bit...but Adobe is certainly not Apple's main competitor...or maybe you been Android? Either way, I find hardly no impact with the iPad not being able to play flash. I must not use the web as much as a lot of other folks, even though i seem to have my browser open more than any other app on all my computers. ;)

But like the other poster says, there are ways to use flash on the iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts