First iPad unboxing hits the web!

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Mar 31, 2010.

1. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100 / 2
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIic04tXkRw]YouTube - Fry Unpacks iPad[/ame]

The unboxing has now become an important part of a new product release. Well, get ready the first iPad unboxing has hit the web! The video is from Stephen Fry, a well known friend of Apple according to Macrumors.com
  2. CaptKirk

CaptKirk iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  3. cimousa

cimousa Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Love the sound effects.
  4. shaycorl

shaycorl iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I never knew that keyboard comes with it. That sounds really good that keyboard is coming along with box and another good stuff is USB port I read tech spec and I didn't see any where if a external USB port was made in it. That good to have one so you can attach external dvd player to play dvds rather then downloading and playing.
  5. CaptKirk

CaptKirk iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The Keyboard and everything else is optionals, they don't come with it.. Don't lit the video throw you off''' those lucky a's got all the goodies with their review package... :(
  6. klehan

klehan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am so jealous! I ordered my ipad March 12th and chose 2-3 day shipping for extra $13. I got an email on March 29th that it had been shipped. I have been tracking it like every hour on the hour. It went to Ky (I was told that is customs) and then an "exception flag" showed up and now its back in China! Waaaa!! I called UPS , they have no idea what happened, customs found a problem. I called Apple complaining about my 2-3 day shipping! They have no idea what happened either. They blame UPS! The Apple customer service rep said I will not be charged for the express shipping. I told him that I couldn't be the only one with this problem and he said it was the first he heard of it! Right, my one ipad was picked out of the thousands they shipped. So I am pretty sure I am not getting mine today! :mad:
  7. wot_fan

wot_fan iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    No one is getting theirs today. So far only reviewers have them. You should get it tomorrow like the rest of us that pre-ordered.