What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FingerPrint

OP
W

WilmslowBridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
staticmap

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Search Fingerprint here, I did see some threads where Fingerprint no longer worked after updating to iOS 6. I cannot verge all the exact solution, but I recall someone mentioning needing to upgrade to the newest version of Fingerprint.

NYC Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
Search Fingerprint here, I did see some threads where Fingerprint no longer worked after updating to iOS 6. I cannot verge all the exact solution, but I recall someone mentioning needing to upgrade to the newest version of Fingerprint.

I had this issue and was going crazy trying to print after doing the upgrade to iO6. Today I purchased the discounted upgrade to Fingerprint 2 from Collobos Software for $7.98 and was able to print again with my iPad. They are not offering a upgrade without charging for it and if you search their support page they really don't discuss this point.

Most reactions

Latest posts