What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally found a good stand

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For FaceTime, portrait or landscape, and for just£9.99 it claims to hold my laptop too, but I would not risk it, it says 12 pounds, so would be ok for a small laptop or a netbook. Now just got to find a quality screen protector :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes here it is

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Foldable-Notebooks-Laptops-Netbooks/dp/B003SEDVBU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1305440765&sr=8-4[/ame]

Very sturdy.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Cool looks simple and easy enough. Now I expect a full review of how you use it and where, mind! 

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

I use it in portrait mode for FaceTime, and landscape for normal use. The rear leg and both front ones are fully adjustable. If you have a smallish laptop, it will work with that to. My 17" Toshiba is just a tad heavy for it. They say any laptop weighing 12 pounds or less.

Overall, a great buy. Makes up for the rubbish screen protector I got Thursday. I'm going to have to part with a lot more cash for a decent one:)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
I use it in portrait mode for FaceTime, and landscape for normal use. The rear leg and both front ones are fully adjustable. If you have a smallish laptop, it will work with that to. My 17" Toshiba is just a tad heavy for it. They say any laptop weighing 12 pounds or less.

Overall, a great buy. Makes up for the rubbish screen protector I got Thursday. I'm going to have to part with a lot more cash for a decent one:)

Great review! All for £9 ? I just use pillows and the original apple cover but I know where to go to now!

I don't have a screen protector, just keep it in it's cover and treat it like a baby. Clean it when it gets smudges. No scratches yet. I've heard all the reasons why I should, but I just don't want to. Risk taker me!

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Great review! All for £9 ? I just use pillows and the original apple cover but I know where to go to now!

I don't have a screen protector, just keep it in it's cover and treat it like a baby. Clean it when it gets smudges. No scratches yet. I've heard all the reasons why I should, but I just don't want to. Risk taker me!

I'm not sure it really is a risk ( unless you drop something on it) I keep mine in it's leather case, with an anti static cloth over the screen. Clean it after each use, and try not to use it whilst munching biscuits! The zagg. Stuff is meant to be the best, but you really pay for it.

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
For FaceTime, portrait or landscape, and for just£9.99 it claims to hold my laptop too, but I would not risk it, it says 12 pounds, so would be ok for a small laptop or a netbook. Now just got to find a quality screen protector :)

I use a plain old document stand, which can be had for about 8 dollars at Walmart. Will hold in landscape or portrait, works great on the bed when I want to prop the iPad up and type on the keyboard or watch movies.

Most reactions

Latest posts