What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Files over WiFi

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
Which is the best/good app for sending photos & videos to and from iPad and PC over the WiFi? I need to put some videos on to the Camera roll

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
tecknoes

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
It will transfer the files no problem but I can't get them into the Camera roll only open them in various apps ....... am I missing something here???

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't click on the blue arrow right from the file.
Instead click on the edit button top right. Next select the file and click on copy down right.
Now move to the photo library and click on the arrow down right and click paste.

You can also open the image in filebrowser. Once opened click on the arrow top right and save to the photo library.

OP
tecknoes

tecknoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.teckno.net
Update..... photos no problem it will open in an app and then save to camera roll but not with videos the only apps that are available to open the videos are in the screen shot below ..... Stash, iDo, Evernote, Dropbox and Goodplayer

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well i don 't see a screenshot but make sure the videoclips are iPad compatible .mov or .m4v files.

dmann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tecknoes said:
Update again, I was trying to "move" the file used "copy" and it's there
Thanks a lot for your input!

Try also these apps: PhotoSync and ClipTwin. They seem to do what you want

Most reactions

Latest posts