Files for documents

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by DarylFreeman, Sep 21, 2011.

1. DarylFreeman

DarylFreeman iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just met with a potential client and he wants the product specification and machine operator documents at his facility to be loaded onto Ipads (that they have not purchased yet). I have loaded documents onto Ipads before, but the problem I am having is that I can't seem to figure out how to create individual files so these documents can be segregated appropriately. This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know how to do this? As it is now, my Ipad holds all documents together and I have to scroll through them from top to bottom to find what I need and this would be very time consuming for an employee at this facility to do. If a regular Ipad won't allow me to put documents into seperate files for easier access - will an Ipad2? This may be a stupid question, but I would really apreciate any help I can get, thanks.
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,821 / 0
    Take a look at the GoodReader app ($4.99, USD). You can create folders (with multiple subfolders) for files managment. With folders, you can sort your documents however you wish.

In addition, Goodreader is a good app to use to view files. So, it might be a win-win. Just a thought...?

Marilyn
  3. DarylFreeman

DarylFreeman iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks a lot. This should be a big help - I really apreciate it.