What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File Management

Gregory Goon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I plug my iPad into a Windows machine via USB, I can copy iPad pictures to PC, and archive them to NAS.

But I cannot delete the originals, nor organise them into folders, nor send PC pictures to the iPad, which would be very convenient for my work.

How can I activate full two-way functionality for this connection?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If I plug my iPad into a Windows machine via USB, I can copy iPad pictures to PC, and archive them to NAS.

But I cannot delete the originals, nor organise them into folders, nor send PC pictures to the iPad, which would be very convenient for my work.

How can I activate full two-way functionality for this connection?

Hi Gregory - welcome to the forum! :) There is a thread currently next to yours that discusses some possibilities - check HERE; also, I left a post just over a year ago about Photo Transfer that may also be of interest - let us know if these two links help. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts