What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 13 not available on app store

lakshanthad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to update Fifa 13 on my iPad 3 running ios 7.0.3 but once I type "fifa 13"on the search bar of the App Store , the app doen't show up.It only shows fifa 14 and some other fifa stuff when I type there as "fifa" only.
Please help me.
Is it the problem with the App Store or some other issue.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Looks like EA removed it when they introduced the FIFA 14 app.

Two possibilities I can see.

One: Try going to the Purchased tab in the App Store. Apps are often still available for downloading here even after they are no longer for sale. Whatever version you find there will be the latest/last one published.

Two: Try downloading the FIFA 14 app. Somewhere in the settings/options there should be a Restore Purchases option. If FIFA 14 is a direct upgrade from the 13 version, maybe your old in-app purchases (if any) will be restored. The basic app is free, so it shouldn't hurt to try.

Or, you can try contacting EA on their support pages and ask what they expect you to do. They might expect you to pay again if you want continued upgrades. That might not be unreasonable, depending on what you're getting for the money.

Beasts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It must be a issue fr the time being. It will be resolved soon.

Sent from Xperia Z

Tugapower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed the same problem.

I want to install it on my kid's ipad 1 and noticed it desapeared... I searched into purchaged apps and in my Ipad 4 app store, but itr was gone!

I'm using Portuguese app store... I even changed to US store but couldn't find it!

I really hope it will came back... but I doubt it!!! The problem is that not only I want what I have purchaged but also because I can't run FIFA 14 on Ipad 1!!!!!!!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have noticed the same problem.

I want to install it on my kid's ipad 1 and noticed it desapeared... I searched into purchaged apps and in my Ipad 4 app store, but itr was gone!

I'm using Portuguese app store... I even changed to US store but couldn't find it!

I really hope it will came back... but I doubt it!!! The problem is that not only I want what I have purchaged but also because I can't run FIFA 14 on Ipad 1!!!!!!!
There is a new FIFA app released each season. When the new app, in this case FIFA 14, is released, the previous season's app is discontinued. You'll have to upgrade your son's iPad if you want the latest FIFA app for him to play.

Most reactions

Latest posts