What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed-Ex Shipping

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered iPad on June 21st, the excpected shipping date is july 6th and the excpected delivery date is july 9th. I have read that some people are getting theirs shipped early. If I have not received and e-mail saying so, then does that mean that it will probably be shipped on the 6th?

(the wait is killing me:))

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I ordered iPad on June 21st, the excpected shipping date is july 6th and the excpected delivery date is july 9th. I have read that some people are getting theirs shipped early. If I have not received and e-mail saying so, then does that mean that it will probably be shipped on the 6th?

(the wait is killing me:))

You'll get a progress e-mail when it is shipping and gets in motion. I ordered mine last Saturday and got notification yesterday that it was on its way. Today it started out of China. Supposed to be here the 29th. Was supposed to be July 9th originally. Seems like the main holdup now is getting to be customs in Alaska.

OP
I

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope I get a tracking info number from an e-mail soon. So I know if it will come earlier than July 9th

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine came a couple of days early. With domestic shipments, their delivery estimates are usually spot on, but with international shipments, it is pretty much an educated guess!

Most reactions

Latest posts