What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facts R Fun

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Is that the original iPhone or the iPhone 5S? BTW nice avatar abx6!

Intermediate version... Maybe iPhone 4 or 4s... Thats my question too.

Thank you! Its a jellyfish. The previous one was the view of the Changi Airport control tower, from my house, of corse, the balcony.

You can call me just by Abs, or any name that you like, just tell me which.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The weird Bluetooth logo is really the initials of Danish King Harold Bluetooth, the tech’s namesake.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Intermediate version... Maybe iPhone 4 or 4s... Thats my question too.

Thank you! Its a jellyfish. The previous one was the view of the Changi Airport control tower, from my house, of corse, the balcony.

You can call me just by Abs, or any name that you like, just tell me which.

Ab kinda makes more sense for me.

The ocean contains enough salt to cover the continents by 500 feet.

A timble of a neutron stars weights 100 million tons.

Human scientist can produce a laser beam brighter than the sun.

Humans and dolphins shared a common ancestor 60-65 million years ago.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, not exactly a fact, but I'm going to show you something, which may make you scared. So if you are ready for it, tell me, I don't want to post only to get it moderated. They are close up pics of some insects.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ab kinda makes more sense for me. The ocean contains enough salt to cover the continents by 500 feet. A timble of a neutron stars weights 100 million tons. Human scientist can produce a laser beam brighter than the sun. Humans and dolphins shared a common ancestor 60-65 million years ago.

Okay. Ab it is then. :)

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, not exactly a fact, but I'm going to show you something, which may make you scared. So if you are ready for it, tell me, I don't want to post only to get it moderated. They are close up pics of some insects.

I want to see it but maybe you may get an infraction or a warning.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I want to see it but maybe you may get an infraction or a warning.

Yea. I'll wait a bit more until I get more response. I came by it while browsing through Google. It was one of the really odd results Google comes up with sometimes.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, pizza lovers may not be happy that domino's no longer does a 30-minute delivery, but you will be amazed to know the reason why they did this. Due to rash driving!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For a brief period of time in 2011, Apple had more money than the U.S. government.

Fun fact: There was approximately $1.26 trillion in circulation as of March 13, 2014, of which $1.22 trillion was in Federal Reserve notes. (Source: The United States Federal Reserve)

I wonder what would happen if a company owning $1.5 trillion in assets tried to sell everything and keep the cash.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have a dog at home, do not give him chocolate. Chocolate contains theobromine that affects their nervous system and heart.

Most reactions

Latest posts